Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Break
       Like most breaks, I spend time with my sister while my parents are at work. On the first Saturday of break I went to the fair with my dad and sister while my mom was at work. That day I went to Starbucks with my friend for a while. On the weekday after that I went to the eye doctor with my mom and my sister to get an eye exam for myself. I also got new glasses that day. On Monday I had started on my homework. That same day I began to watch a show called 13 Reasons Why. It is a really interesting show. It is about a girl named Hannah. There are 13 episodes and every episode says a reason why she decided to commit suicide. I watched some episodes during my break. I have not yet finished since I had other stuff to do. On Saturday I went with my friend to this place I’ve been wanting to take her named Horchateria. We got a churro sundae with an horchata frappe. Finally, on Sunday, my family and I went to go celebrate Easter at one of my dad’s friends house.

No comments:

Post a Comment