Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation 

  I like that i sit next to my friend Emily Perez (aka "HEY ITS EMILY). We help each other whenever we need help on the computer. We became friends because of this class. Also, that we win prices just by having our CTR card. Even if I never win.

I don't like the Student Success Statements, since sometimes I don't agree with them. Or sometimes, I just don't know what to say in those 10 sentences that are required,

Not include SSS in our daily routine.

I think the highlight is the motto CTR (Choose The Right)

I think I do do my best in this class since I am always putting effort into all of the work given by Mr. Haymore.

I actually do. I wasn't really looking forward to it in the beginning, but I find it to be really helpful.

I am being commited, because CRT stands for Choose The Right, and choosing the right is always the right thing to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment