Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days

  This winter break, I didn't really do alot of things. I stayed home most of the time taking care of my sister.On Christmas Eve my mom made posole and my uncles from my mom's side of the family came over . The second week of vacation was my dad's birthday, so he decided to take the whole week of to be with me and my sister while my mom was woking. When my mom finished working, we picked her up and went to Porto's. We usually go in the night since it isn't that busy. We ate sandwiches, and bought a cake home. I didn't really meet new people over the break.  I watched Beauty and the Beast with my sister. I watched several basketball games since I didn't have any homework. On New Years I stayed in with my family. I was awake until 12:00am but fell asleep at 12:05am. Overall, I had a good winter break.

Image result for winter breakImage result for winter break   

No comments:

Post a Comment