Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Plagiarism

1. Always wrong because it is theft and fraud.
2. None of the above.
3. False
4. True
5. False
6. True
7. None of the above
8. When using information from crowd-sourcesLIKEipedia, because they are in public domain.
9. Summarize the text in your own words and cite it.
10. Both
11. Citation is used to distribute money for royalties.
12. Both unethical collaboration and plagiarisim
13. All of the above


Kid President: 20 things we should say more often:

  1. Thank You
  2. Excuse Me
  3. Here is a surprise corndog I bought for you because you're my friend,
  4. I'm sorry
  5. I forgive you
  6. You can do it!
  7. I've got barbecue sauce on my shirt too.
  8. Please.
  9. Everything is going to be okay.
  10. Aw! You got me a corn dog too? You shouldn't have buddy!
  11. I don't know
  12. You're so awesome!
  13. Hello person I've never met before! Here's a high-five!
  14. My sports team isn't always the best sports team.
  15. *nothing*
  16. I disagree with you, but I still like you as a person who is a human being and I will treat you like that because if I don't, it would
  17. AAAAAH!
  18. Life is tough, but so are you!
  19. Something nice.
  20. *fart noices*

No comments:

Post a Comment