Friday, January 20, 2017

What is your passion and why is it a passion of yours?
My passion is spending time with my family. I can’t imagine not having my family by my side like the kids hardworking  parents who are being deported. So, I would want to be an immigration lawyer to help those families stay together.
How can you make this passion become your profession?
I can make it my profession since it is already an existing career.
What education is required?
The education required would be the one of a normal lawyer.
What skills, talents, and attitudes are required?
I think the most important thing you need to have is education. Be respectful to others, even when they don’t deserve it to show that you are a mature person. You can’t be racist to people just because of stereotypes. Also, be sexist, because anything a man can do, a woman can too and even make it better. In other words, just don’t be like Trump.
What are you willing to do in order to make your passion your profession?
I will continue to do good in school, to show the people that said that all Mexicans are “rapists” or “drug-dealers” that they are wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment